I plan to hang this quilt above the black couch to enjoy her completedness. (In the midst of all the un-done in my home, we will celebrate what's finished). Pretty sure she'll tame my metallic blue [bare] wall. If she doesn't sell, I will keep her.
Size: 60 by 60
Date started: . . . not sure, early April
Date completed: May 22, 2014
Quilted by me on my home machine, Aurifil 50 wt thread
The tutorial for this quilt is excellent and this design would add a lot of contrast to any modern room.
Three cheers for completed--happy stitching!!
***I was given permission by Nathalie to sell this design. I do not plan to make many copies of this design.
It is a great recipe for a striking quilt. The colors are pretty intense for my style, navy blue and cream would work better for me . . .
If you are interested in purchasing, please use the contact form at the bottom of the page for more information.



This is so stunning! It will look amazing as home decor!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words.
ReplyDeleteI love it, so bold and graphic. You see the black first and then have to look closer to see all those lovely prints.
ReplyDeleteVery bold and beautiful colors! Great finish!
ReplyDelete