Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers are there

This week the only project I finished was this:
Let's see what was really going on:
Cheeto spelling on my left
And a saber tooth tiger on my right.


The backstory is that at lunch my daughter pulled out the "L" cheeto and the "V" cheetoh from her bag. She said, "Mom, if we only had an O and and E would could spell the word, "Love."
I knew we could make the other letters quickly. I saw the opportunity to respond, and I took it.
(I don't always).
I love this memory--being there to build Cheeto words. I could have brushed it aside. I will miss her next year when she eats her cheetos at school with her friends. Will they spell with her?

I know mother's day will be over when most of my readers find this, but I wanted to wish you a wonderful day anyway. Because mothers are the ones who pick up the cheerios.

If you have 2 minutes and 27 seconds more to spare, I encourage you to watch this video titled: To Every Mother, sent to me by my MIL.
And if you don't, that's OK, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment