![]() |
| Can you see the shadow of my helper's chin at the top? |
My SIL requested 12 of these . . . . but I only needed to make 2. I only spent $2 as well for the black and the gray . . . all the others came from my projects and my mom's colorful closet.
The pattern link is here.
I was shocked when I counted the number of pieces needed to make the blocks . .. . but then my SIL assured me if I cut them in strips it would not be so overwhelming. She was right. I am happy with the final product.
And, because I am fascinated by color value, here they are in black and white.
Happy Weekend!!!
(Trying to whittle away at a long list of to-do's before I add more to it).




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work! I love them. I can't wait to put them side-by-side the two my family made. This is going to be a wonderful quilt, even if I do say so myself! SIL
ReplyDeleteThey look great! I would definitely have been intimidated by all of the pieces.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Beth. I have started gathering my pieces of cloth. I hope I can use what I have around the house. I have some off white muslim, but it looks more buff colored than yours. I wonder if I should get some ligther muslim. Nancy
ReplyDeletethese are so pretty! I am glad I didn't look until mine were done! I am glad I think you suggested I do the 3 shades of blue, it looks so awesome on yours.
ReplyDelete