Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finished this week

A ski hat for a daughter . . . .


She said she likes it because "It's tight."
Most of this was done before Christmas. I hesitated to get out the double points, but once I did, it went very quickly. I love making hats. This is only my 3rd, many more to come. There's a new knitting store opening, only walking distance from my house . . . .
She's been wearing mine, so perhaps I get it back now??? When I get it back I will line it--it's not very warm.


Still working on my goals for the year. Trying to aim high and be realistic. All at once.


We also canned 16 pints of black beans and 18 pints of kidney beans this week. We use the black beans once or twice a week, and the kidney are mostly for this Minestrone.You will like it.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment