Saturday, January 14, 2012

Funny this week

Subtitle: "Check your Pockets"
Lost in the washer for about 6 months. . . .


I lost this seam ripper months ago when I forgot to remove it from my pocket before washing. I found the lid, but this only reappeared when the appliance repairman found it this week while fixing something else. OOPS!
I've been working on dishcloths this week and finished two. I take them to my children's appointments so I can knit while I wait. I'm a much better waiter while knitting.

Only a few seams separate me from another finished project, but I am not excited to work on it for some reason. (The frigid temps in my basement, where I sew)?
I really want to sew a shirt for myself. I bought several options this week but returned them, none of them fit.
Have a good week!
And never fear if you've lost a seam ripper lately. It will show up someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment