M Kids home from school I helped my daughter on a quilt she's making. She may have used the words, "I don't like sewing!" and may also have disappeared by herself to the sewing room for over an hour. I may not have believed every word.
T Knit a bit on a dishcloth.
W Started a dress from my 2011 goals list since I realized I probably will not be able to complete the denim quilt in time to knock it off the list.
I've made the pattern before and didn't even have to re-trace. (I wanted to make something more complex, but knew there is no time left). I cut the pattern with my new pattern weights.
$6.59 at Lowe's. Get yours.
Staystitched necklines.
TH More on the dress. I finished the bodice and began pleating. Brought my pleats to a "crafty party" and chatted while stitching. The other crafters scrapbooked, crocheted, cross-stitched, used a fancy-schmancy cutter (whose name I'm sure I don't know), and photo edited. Great fun.
FR Skirt work.
SA Attached the skirt and bodice.
All that's left to do on the dress--hemming and buttons. Those will take awhile--but not forever like the first time. No photos to share since December sewing is gift sewing. Cute projects in the works--I promise. Hoping I can keep my head above water.
