I can't believe what just happened. I seam ripped out the part of the denim quilt I was going to re-sew. Then, tonight, after my kids got in bed, I stitched it back together. When I put on the last border, I realized, I did it wrong, AGAIN.
But this time it's staying and I am moving on to something else.
I can't believe it!!!!!!
I did stitch every day this week, added a couple inches to the hat, and made a test run of a skirt.
Since I have no progress on the denim quilt to show, I will give you a peek at someone else's creativity--my sister in law's.
This is the fondant cake she decorated in honor of my brother's birthday--a couple weeks ago. They are both very creative--she can do anything with her hands, and he can do anything with music. The joke is that when he's old all he wants is a pot and a spoon. So there he sits in his wheelchair, on top of a pot holding his spoon. I don't believe him, I think he will need a musical instrument as well.
(Someday I will look back on this evening and laugh that I stitched it together the same incorrect way twice. But it's not tonight).
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I'm thankful to sew and for the things I have learned from others who stitch every day, too!!