Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stitch Every Day--Week 35

M Woke up at 4 am stressed. Decided to quilt instead of toss and turn. Stitched about 6 squares before people woke up. To celebrate the beginning of school, I cut out a pattern for testing.
Today's quilt square total:107 squares

T
Pattern testing.


Finished pattern testing . . . and 3 more quilted squares.

TH
127 squares quilted.
Today I finished the square that I quilted half of last week. Last Saturday, I was interrupted by a phone call from my husband saying, "I got in a car accident." He is fine. He was rear-ended and it is a mess to clean up the details. Will we ever drive that car again? Thankfully the important cargo (him and my son) were not hurt and we are not at fault. Still emotionally draining, however, it's been a long week.

FR
4 more squares

SA
Knitted dishcloths in the car on the way home from camping.Quilted a handful of squares--the total complete is 144! Only 21 more to go . . . then the borders . . and the binding.

Also made a Reversible Bucket Hat for a friend's baby shower. I love this pattern.

This week, Liesl announced it is FREE for download. Go get yours.

Today was my fourth time making this hat . . . . I see many in my future. If they go out of style, please tell me privately so I can find a new baby shower gift. (And, if you and I are invited to the same shower, I'm probably making it). This is my first girl version--I fell in love with the Polka dots at Joann's.