M Knit and quilted
T Quilted before my kids got up! Yeah for morning work. And my sewing machine broke . .. .
My husband worked on it and solved most of the issues.
W I oiled it and almost heard an audible sigh of relief from the machine. Stitched a few stitches after I got the machine working again.
TH One last sewing machine scare that was resolved by using a more tightly wound bobbin.
Stitched until I got it right. So happy I didn't have to have it serviced.
FR Knit a couple of rows.
SA Quilted about 15 squares on the quilt. I was feeling great about my progress, until I counted and realized I had less than a third done. Switched quilting needles and it worked better, and more quickly.
Mended a toy animal. This toy animal was won at an amusement park yesterday. Not impressive quality.
No photos this week! Maybe something photo worthy in the coming week? Happy sewing to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment