Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stitch Every Day--Week 32

M September's quilt
My daughter started working on her quilt. I demonstrated how to piece two squares together and she took off. She almost finished one row.

T September's quilt. I have 20 squares quilted!
Daughter finished the first two rows.

W More quilting.
TH More quilting.
FR More quilting.

SA Orange you glad I didn't write, "More quilting"?
Copied a RTW undershirt.


IN OTHER NEWS . . . .
I have 37 squares quilted. I would like to sew a dress for the birthday also, but I don't want two unfinished gifts, so I will hold off until the quilt is finished to start a dress.
Daughter working on the quilt has 5 rows complete. It is darling. Charm squares are the way to go.
This week my friend took something off my sewing list. If you read Goals 2011, you see I wanted to sew myself a new apron. I can take it off the list!

I love it and threw the other one out promptly--I had worn multiple holes in it. Yeah for friends who sew. She used the same pattern as my previous apron, but cleverly pieced the front so it has 3 coordinating fabrics instead of one. Darling!

1 comment:

  1. Cute apron! I was just thinking today that maybe I should add apron to my project list.

    ReplyDelete