M Stitched strips of September's Quilt together. Used up the last of my dishcloth yarn.
T Picked up my toddler the wrong way at 11 am and spent the rest of the day regretting it. Did not Stitch.
My older daughter is starting a quilt. She spent a quiet hour arranging the blocks on my bed. It was fun to watch her pick them up and set them back down in a new place. She had a reason for each move. Very enjoyable. She enjoys color (like me and all the generations of women in our family I knew before her).
I should have photographed it.
W Did not stitch. More rest for the back.
TH Replenished my dishcloth yarn.
Finished a dishcloth.
Discovered my Walmart is now selling fabric. (I've only bought fabric at WM one time, but I may in the future. Knits, please).
Finally felt good enough to get up, move about, and reclaim life. So happy to move again.
Cut strips for September's quilt. More piecing.
FR Family in town. So much fun.
Knit while resting my back. Do you ever knit laying down? I do.
Found this tutorial on weaving in ends of knitting. (By the way, I love visual loveliness of the Purl Bee).
I haven't had much instruction in this area--so I was glad to find it.
SA More dishclothing. Here's my new yarn--I love the darker blue green--my favorite color.
**This week I did not achieve the goal of a quilt top . . . . . I will try again for next Saturday.
And, my Did Not Stitch days=5
(Which are fewer than my "did not wash the dishes days" by the way)

Well, stitching is more important than doing dishes! :P
ReplyDelete