Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stitch Every Day--Week 21

M: Baby hat (30 minutes).
T: Baby hat (60 minutes).
W: Baby hat--finished.
TH: Working on a gift--to be revealed in a couple of weeks.
FR: Gift.
SA: Finished the gift.

Oliver + S is having a trunk show at my local fabric store. I will go next week and post a photo or two.

The next couple weeks will be crazy since school is ending and I will need to readjust my schedule to summertime demands. But, I have some cute things coming along. Thinking more seriously about if I could handle a weekly deadline for myself.

It's almost bathing suit season. Are you ready?

(P.S. If you want some Liberty of London Tana Lawn--like I do--it is on sale here). I love them all. Especially Mauvey, Mabelle, and Fairford. Can you guess my favorite colorways? It seems like a ridiculous price, even on sale.. . . I still would like to sew with it and find out if it's worth it.

1 comment:

  1. That Liberty Lawn has been calling to me, too. I'm so curious about what makes it worth what it costs. I mean, I van get silk broadcloth for half that! Tempting, tempting...

    ReplyDelete