T Reversible bucket hat. Mostly done--I really enjoyed working on it. I can see myself making many more of these.
W Stitched the last line on the bucket hat.
TH Knit dishcloth rows.
FR Knit dishcloth rows. I went to a quilt "Shop Hop" with my mom. A bunch of fabric stores come to a central location to have a show. I didn't buy anything but filled my mind with lots of visual loveliness & enjoyed the time with my mom.
SA More dishcloth rows.
Originally when I started the "Stitch Every Day," I wondered if I could do a project every week, start to finish. I wonder????
Are you going to join Rae's Spring Top Sewalong this year?
![]() |
| My 2010 Entry |
Last year my plan was to participate. This year, I would like to make something I will wear when the contest is over.
Enjoy your Sabbath!

No comments:
Post a Comment