Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stitch Every Day--Week 6

M 1/31 More squares for denim quilt. Cut Vogue 8699.


T 2/1 Snow day . . . . kids home. Sewed Vogue 8699.

W 2/2 Snow day again. Not really snowy--just below zero temps. Forecast tomorrow is much better. I knit two rows of a dishcloth!!!! (It is going to be the slowest dishcloth in history).

TH 2/3 Six sewn and serged seams on a Top Secret Sewing item. (Will be referred to as TSS from now on). It is a gift.

FR 2/4 One more seam on the TSS. It was gathered so it took awhile.

SA 2/5 Knit a few dishcloth rows in the car. Two sick kids. Nothing serious--but it slows down everything.

I feel a drive to "organize" my sewing. Or at least prioritize. Too many projects, not enough energy. I feel a spreadsheet coming on.
I felt more productive this week--I guess because there is a finished object? Perhaps I could finish something every week? (I am thinking out loud--ish. I want to push myself without frustrating myself. Need to find a happy medium). We will get there.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see your spreadsheet, or whatever you decide to use to prioritize your sewing.

    ReplyDelete