Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stitch Every Day

This year I plan to stitch every day.

Stitching is my favorite part of sewing and knitting, and I want to see if I can do it every day in 2011.

I will:
1)Spend a part of each day stitching.
Sewing or knitting.
2)I will post weekly on my blog about what I've been working on.
3)I expect to replace some of my non-productive hours (blog and internet surfing) with something more productive.
4)Have a couple of ongoing projects that I can fall back on when I need them. These will likely be handsewing or knitting projects that are portable and I can pick up and set down easily.

I would like to:
Work on projects for which I already have fabric or yarn
Focus on sewing dresses for my daughters
Work on my goals for 2011

Will I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment