Monday, January 10, 2011

Ribbed Ski Hat

Date started: 1/3
Date completed: 1/10
Yarn: Cascade Superwash 220, color 1954, Lot 3045
Pattern: Ribbed Ski Hat (free pattern from local yarn shop)
Knit hat #2

This was a straightforward hat to knit (once I remembered how to purl).
I bought my first point protectors for this project. Love them. 
I like the way it decreases towards the top. I think my daughter likes it too, but she is tired of taking photos.
The real test will be tomorrow when she wears it (or not).

I am in search of a tried and true hat pattern. I don't think this is it yet, but maybe something close to this. We moved to a colder climate last year and it is REALLY cold.

In other news, my UPS man brought my first order from Fabric.com today. What fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I really like the way it decreases. The first ribbed hat I made was funky on top - all the ribbing sort of coalesced into this weird disc thing.

    What did you get from fabric.com? I love when those boxes come!

    ReplyDelete