A little over a year ago, I found a favorite blog, Creative Chicks.
3 sisters write about their creative endeavors--a great blog.
They are participating in a project to send tote bags to Mexico, so I made 3.
I wish I could have made more, but the list of projects in my head is overwhelming me.
Here is a link to the project and another to the tutorial if you would like to sew along. They could use a few more.
I had plenty of fabric to use . . . I had some denim and home dec fabric leftovers. The only cost to me was the shipping.
p.s. Another post soon regarding what I've been doing to celebrate National Sewing Month.
ps #2 A new sewing dealership/quilt store opened right down the road . . . less than 5 minutes to get there. I went today!

They turned out great! What a great way to sew for service, too.
ReplyDelete