I haven't spent much time, energy, or money decorating my home. The author of a blog I read shared her idea of buying a $5 bundle of flowers each week.
I loved it.
A few weeks ago when I took photos for Spring Top Week, I bought flowers for myself for the first time in my life. (If you've never done it, try it, you might like it).
Since we have some wiggle room in our budget, my husband surprised me with a year of flowers.
Today is the first.
What do you think?
I agree with the jar . . . . they are perfect.
p.s. If you want to see where I found this idea, it is
The Good Report
(She studied photography . . . so she knows what she's doing).




That is too sweet! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful! How fun to have flowers for a year.
ReplyDelete