Friday, April 30, 2010

One step up tee

 I wanted a knit shirt that was slightly dressier than the V-neck t-shirt I wear everyday. I also wanted to enter the Spring Top Week contest I stumbled on last year. (Thanks, Rae, for the contest!!!!!) And third, I wanted something to go with a skirt I am making,


I love the bow on the front.

At first I didn't, but it needed something to break up the solid color. 


My first top ever!!!! Success!
I plan to wear it on Sunday with my Flirty Skirt
It is Butterick 4685.

One more look:

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! It looks absolutely amazing on you. I can't wait to see it Sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt, and will definitely vote for you! I hope you make it. I can't wait to see the entire outfit. I love your new blog, too. You look wonderful in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Where is the flirty skirt? I saw that idea. On my list to dos. You are doing great. Natural talent!

    ReplyDelete