Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Schnitzel & Boo: Part 2

How to have a great mail day:

Step 1: Sign up for the Schnitzel & boo Mini quilt swap

Step 2: Work your tail off making something awesome.

Step 3: Open your mail and find something even more awesome.

What I received in the Schnitzel & Boo mini quilt swap--so awesome!
I love the Mini-quilt that Megan made me!!!! First of all, the colors are perfect. And I mentioned Anna Maria Horner plus Denyse Schmidt would equal success. It's such a great match of great design and lovely fabric.

It has found a temporary spot in my favorite photo location for mini-quilts. The extra's she sent were awesome as well, and all Japanese. A bodkin, two plaid zippers, coin purse handles and a tool for creasing quilt lines, much like a hera marker. Plus the homemade rice krispie treats . . . which may not have lasted long enough to photograph.
The backing fabric is velveteen . . . so soft

I admired this quilt when I spotted it in the Flickr pool. So happy it's mine. I love this quilt and will be adding it to my virtual mini-quilt wall in the tabs above.

Thank you Megan!!!!
If you've been thinking about entering that swap, I have only good things to say about it. It was well organized & would not hesitate to enter again. Just hope that Megan gets your name.


2 comments:

  1. You ARE lucky! It's so pretty and well done. I need to do this swap one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should. It was definitely worth it.

      Delete