M I knit two dishcloth rows. I spent 45 minutes organizing my sewing area. It's getting better.
T Stitched the panel on the front of the bathing suit. It is wearable. . . and a success because she didn't want to take if off after trying it on.
Disciplined myself to get it done before changing thread to sew something else.
Very happy about the decision to discipline. Brother is so proud of his fingers in the "Peace" sign showing up in the photo that I couldn't crop it out.
Cut strips for a quilt, bought more stretch twin needles (this time narrow), and some charm packs at a quilting store. That was a first.
Met a local seamstress because I recognized some of her daughter's clothing from a flickr group I frequent. Love the ability to connect through technology!
W My friend came over and we did a rolled hem for a dress she's making. So cute! I haven't used that feature yet--but it made me want to. It started lots of rolled hem dreams.
TH Knit a few rows in the car during a family adventure day. Lost my seam ripper.
FR Stitched together strips for a new quilt. BEST MAIL DAY EVER!!!
1) Received Fit for Real People from Katie as a thank you for hosting their family. I also got am email from my local library that the copy I put on hold is ready to pick up . . . . which I won't be picking up. THANK YOU KATIE!
AND
2)The Perfect T- Shirt Pattern from Pamela's patterns. (Which I ordered). I traced my size and am getting ready to cut.
Between these two resources, I am hoping to make something that fits soon!
SA WOVE in ends of three dishcloths.

The suit looks great! How nice that adding a panel makes it wearable. Sounds like a great week of stitching.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to meet you too! I just got the hang of doing a rolled hem on my serger. I love it. I did yards and yards of it on this skirt I made for Clara: http://flic.kr/p/9YbrsW Very fun!
ReplyDelete