M 1/17 Kids home from school for MLK day. After they were in bed, I worked on the Simplicity 2826 girls pants I accidentally cut out in December. I did the waistline casing and hems.
T 1/18 Finished the girl's Simplicity 2826 pj's and they fit perfectly. I will give them to her in a couple of months on her b-day because they are a lightweight jersey--better for summertime. Also worked on the boy accidental pj's, waistline and hem. Need to try them on to check fit.
W 1/19 After checking the waistline fit on my son for the pj's I spliced two pieces of elastic to get the right length, then closed. Hope it holds?!! He's not quite tall enough yet, so it'll be awhile.
Spent about an hour cutting out squares for a quilt that's been in the works for as long as I can remember. I cut 24 and I need 22 more . . . then I will begin sewing. Can't wait!
TH 1/20
Knit dishcloth. Nothing exciting. Sewing projects coming out my ears in my mind . . . but not so much in real life.
FR 1/21
Knit two rows on my dishcloth. Must get a more exciting "standby" project going. (See squares of denim quilt above . . . it's coming.)
Went to Joann's.
Homemade pizza for dinner.
Working on the paper mosaic seen below for my wall. Progress is happening. (Mine is much smaller of course--it uses 400 half inch squares). Here's the link if you've got to have one, too.
SA 1/22
Two more rows of dishcloth. I spent a couple of hours working on the paper mosaic . . . I am almost done. I will have to show a picture when it is up.
Conversed with my daughter about needing to return the glittery fabric she picked out for a dress. Thankfully, she decided that was OK, because she didn't want to clean up glitter either.
Next week a sewing photo!
The mosaic sure looks great, I cannot wait to see yours. I also have more sewing projects in my mind than in reality. I am glad you will return the glittery fabric. Yesterday I vacuumed the chapel, and spent quite a bit of time vacuuming glitter of many benches!
ReplyDelete