Thursday, June 10, 2010
Tie-dyed
When I read the words "tie-dyed" in the floral section this morning at the grocery store, I did a bit of a double take. I almost didn't buy them, but my voters encouraged me to do so. What I love most . . . . is the high contrast between the darkest pinks and the white. My photos don't show it very well, it really is striking! I should learn how they are made . . . it's creative even though some of the color combinations aren't really me (red, yellow, and blue, for example).
Last week I didn't buy flowers (the others still looked great), so this week I went over the $5 limit and spent $8.65. They are growing on me . . . they look better in my bedroom. (Taking photos near my red kitchen wall drove me crazy).
And yes, I need to use some of my flower dollars to buy a vase or two. Something silver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Those are pretty! I don't think I'd have jumped at the tie dyed description either, but it's lovely.
ReplyDelete