Haven't been stitching as much lately,
But I did make this:
My sister in law chose this pattern to make a wall hanging for the family reunion later in the year. She asked us each to contribute. It's a little out of my comfort zone, but I'm sure it will look good when assembled. This is only the center piece of a 12 inch block--the outside is a modified log cabin.
In other news, I am taking a college class and trying to finish it up quickly. My final will be Saturday morning if all goes as planned.
This weekend I went to a local "Shop Hop" with my mom this weekend. We saw all the sewing/quilting stores within a 2 hour radius--they all set up booths at a local convention center. We have different tastes--I love modern quilting and she likes all things batiks. It was nice to spend time with my mom--maybe it will become an annual tradition. (And I didn't spend a dime).
Wishing you a wonderful morning & week!

No comments:
Post a Comment